At Velvet, We Believe That…
- in order to be called ice cream, it should have cream.
- old-fashioned goodness belongs in the 21st century.
- it’s ok to eat ice cream out of the carton.
- ice cream should be consumed all year round.
- ice cream after a game is for the winners AND the losers.
- you should never stop inventing new flavors.
- ice cream can be served at a casual diner or a
- sticking out your tongue is polite if ice cream is involved.
- you don't have to be a kid to eat a cone.
- fresh, high-quality ingredients make all the
- à la mode can make anything taste better.
- there’s no wrong way to eat ice cream.
- some ice cream is better than others.
- ice cream can make any day better.
- two scoops are better than one.
- sundaes should be eaten any day.